I specialize in helping people manage:
• Stress/Anxiety: Including issues such as GAD, Panic, Social Anxiety, IBS etc.
• Cardiac related issues: Primary cardiac issues, hypertension, arrhythmia etc.
• Headache: Tension based, neck and shoulder, decompression etc.
• Migraine: With or without aura
• Sleeping Issues: e.g. onset, Interruption and awaking early.
• Pain: Particularly Chronic Pain, CPS. e.g. neuropathic and nociceptive, myofascial, trigger point, IBS etc.
• Repetitive Motion Injuries: e.g. De Quervain’s, Carpal and Cubital
Tunnel Injuries etc.
• Lecturing for/ in TCD, DCU, St Patrick’s (Drumcondra), California State University (CSU, Sonoma) and Oscail.
• As the clinical psychophysiologist of an interdisciplinary team pain management programme in Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (SCVMC) [a teaching hospital for Stanford University]
• As a clinical psychophysiologist in the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) department in SCVMC for over 10 years .
• As a researcher for the TBI/SCI project attached to the hospital.
• As a guest lecturer for Stanford University’s medical residency programme and the biofeedback preparation course for in St Vincent’s hospital.
• In a youth detention centre in Lusk, Co. Dublin prior to becoming interested in biofeedback.
• As a consultant supplying group and individual services to clients and companies including Hewlett Packard, Siemens, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Rehab Outcome Therapy Clinics, Rehab One Clinics and Kaiser Permanente Hospitals.
• As a research assistant placed in the National Rehabilitation Hospital for the National University of Ireland (NUI) in Maynooth.
Full details of my fees are at www.biofeedback.ie but my flat fee is currently €100 per session (90mins approx.) and I operate a sliding fee scale as necessary.
I'm board certified as a senior fellow of the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA)